2020 Joint ICNA-CNS Meeting
On Demand Update
- If you have already registered for the meeting, you do not need to register again or change your registration in any way. Your registration gives you access to all On Demand content posted through March 31, 2021 Click the following URL: https://events1.social27.com/CNS-ICNA
- If you did not register for the meeting, click here by December 31, 2020 to register and access On Demand Content
- Select sessions will be available beginning midday Wednesday, November 11. More will be added each week through November 30
- On Demand Content will be available through March 31, 2021
- All Posters and Platform Presentations are available On Demand
- Special Programming in Networking Lounge/Happy Hour: “American Creativity, Ingenuity, and Diversity” is available On Demand: Please be sure to go to the Networking Lounge anytime to view 1 of 10 special programs put together by CNS President, Dr. Phillip Pearl, his colleague at Boston Children’s Hospital, Dr. David Urion, and world-class jazz musicians from the Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA.
- CME may be earned for On Demand content (other than posters and platform presentations) not claimed for CME for live participation October 12-23. See CME CREDIT guidelines below.
To earn CME credit for courses completed during the “live” meeting, October 12-23 or after November 11 (On Demand):
- Click here to go to survey
- Check sessions attended
- Answer two general questions:
…After participating in the Joint 16th ICNC/49th Annual Child Neurology Society Virtual Meeting, what changes do you intend to make in your practice as a result of attending this session(s)?
…What session(s) and/or speaker(s) presented information you think may have the most impact on changing your practice and perspective?
- Surveys completed by November 2 will receive certificates by December 1
To earn 2020 CME credit for courses completed On Demand AFTER October 23 (ie November 10-December 31):
- Complete courses and online survey by December 31
- CME certificate will be sent by January 31, 2021
To earn 2021 CME credit for courses completed On Demand January 1 -March 31, 2021:
- Complete courses and online survey by March 31
- CME certificate will be sent by April 30, 2021
Posted November 10, 2020