CNS Active members are invited to submit nominations on-line for candidates to fill two seats on the CNS Executive Committee.
Nominations accepted June 10 – July 1 (11:59 PM PDT)
Councillor for the Northeast
- Two year term, succeeding Nigel Bamford, MD
- Nominees for Councillor for Northeast must practice in one of following states/provinces:
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Pennsylvania, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Vermont
Councillor for the Midwest
- Two year term, succeeding Nancy Bass, MD
- Nominees for Councillor for Midwest must practice in one of following states/provinces:
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Manitoba, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Ontario, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Those elected to serve on the CNS Board will begin their terms at the 50th CNS Annual Meeting in Boston, September 29 – October 2, 2021.
Open Nomination Period: June 10 – July 1
- Nominees and nominators must be Active Members of the Child Neurology Society in good standing (ie, 2021 dues paid)
- Members may nominate themselves.
- Nominations must include a statement outlining the nominee’s qualifications (500 words max). An uploaded nominee CV is strongly recommended, but not required.
- Nominations submitted by or on behalf of CNS members identifying with underrepresented groups in CNS elected, appointed and/or volunteer committees are encouraged.
- The CNS Nominating Committee will select a slate of two final candidates for each office.
- The slate of candidates will be announced on or after July 15
- Active CNS Members may cast ballots during a 30-day on-line voting period to begin on or after July 25
Nominating Committee: Drs. Jonathan Mink (Chair), Amy Brooks-Kayal, Leon Dure, Heather Fullerton, Kara Lewis