The 5nd CNS Annual Meeting will be held at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Meeting Hotels: 1) Fairmont Waterfront and 2) Pan Pacific Vancouver.
Podium Proposal Submission
Submission Dates: December 8, 2022-January 22, 2023.
2022 Child Neurology Society
Claiming CME Credit
- All credits earned must be claimed/requested once, at the end of the meeting.
- Please complete form after attending ALL sessions for which you are requesting credit, whether live in Cincinnati or on virtual meeting platform.
- All CME accredited sessions are recorded and will be available on the virtual platform OnDemand from November 1- December 1, 2022.
- Complete online survey to claim CME credit by December 15 (11:59 pm EST).
Or click here and complete survey by December 15, 2022.
There is no additional charge for CME credit. IMPORTANT NOTE: Survey should be taken once only. Do not go to survey and complete until you have attended live (October 12-October 15), virtually and/or viewed recorded OnDemand sessions available on the virtual platform November 1-December 1.
CNS National Office will email CME Certificates beginning December 1, 2022.
2023 Awards Nominations Deadline Extension is November 15, 2022
There is Still Time to Nominate a Worthy Peer to Receive an Award.
Online nominations must be entered and saved on the CNS website November 15, 2022 for the following awards:
- Hower Award
- Bernard Sachs Award
- Roger and Mary Brumback Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism in Medicine Award
- Martha Bridge Denckla Award
2023 Bernard D’Souza International Fellowship Award
Online applications must be submitted by April 30, 2023.
Click for more information.