Nomination Deadline: Tuesday, October 31, 2023
The Child Neurology Society announces a prestigious award to honor someone of international status who has done leading research in neuroscience with relevance to the care of children with neurological disorders. The awardee does not have to be a member of the Child Neurology Society. Nominations for the 2024 Bernard Sachs Award should be submitted on or before October 31. Nominations will be reviewed by the Awards Committee and the recipient of the 2024 Bernard Sachs Award will be notified by January 15, 2024.
- The nominee is someone of international status who has done leading research in neuro-science with relevance to the care of children with neurological disorders.
- The nominee is recognized as an outstanding teacher and scholar.
- Submit an electronic nomination online via this form.
a. Enter the nominee’s contact information and why they are deserving of this award.
b. If you would like to submit nominations for multiple awards, please complete the submission form for each award, returning to the award submission link for each award nomination.
c. New for 2023: no letters of recommendation or CVs are required in order to submit a nomination.
- Additional documents may be requested from the nominee by the awards committee at a later date.
- Nominations must be completed through this form by October 31, 2023.
- The 2023 awardee will be informed of the Award Committee’s decision by January 15, 2024.
- The lecture will be presented at the 53rd CNS Annual Meeting to be held November 11-14, 2024 in San Diego, CA. A five-minute introduction by a colleague will be followed by a forty-minute scientific presentation.
For Questions Contact:
Bill Stanton, Membership Manager
Given that only one Bernard Sachs Award is presented annually, submitting updated nominations of individuals not selected is encouraged the following year.