CNS Connections is the official news magazine of the Child Neurology Society. The title references the passionate professional interest members share in neural connections and their passionate commitment to connecting to and staying connected with the peers, colleagues, mentors, mentees – and, above all else, friends – in the field with whom they share a career, a calling, and a community. Published 3-4 times yearly, each issue may include features focusing on young researchers, a Q&A with significant thought leaders. letters from the President and Executive Director, and a comprehensive listing of positions available in child neurology. CNS Connections editor, Daniel Bonthius, MD, PhD will introduce a new “Clinical Briefs” section beginning with the Spring 2021 issue.
- CNS Website Redesign
- 41st Annual CNS Meeting Recap
- Looking Forward to Austin, Texas
- Research Highlight: The International Pediatric Stroke Study
- Focus on Special Interest Groups: Traumatic Brain Injury
- Philip R. Dodge Young Investigator Award Endowment Fund
- Focus on Contributors: Dr. Juan F. Sotos